kenw

I have a question that although it is not bike related i know someone out there can come up with the answer. While going thru Wisconsin for Thanksgiving I passed by a shop selling storage sheds. They had one that looked like a log cabin, but seemed to be out of plastice or ? It had r roll up door for access. I didn't get the manufacture and cannot find it on the web. Does anyone know who might build one, it would look great in the woods behind the house!

Thanks

I have a question that although it is not bike related i know someone out there can come up with the answer. While going thru Wisconsin for Thanksgiving I passed by a shop selling storage sheds. They had one that looked like a log cabin, but seemed to be out of plastice or ? It had r roll up door for access. I didn't get the manufacture and cannot find it on the web. Does anyone know who might build one, it would look great in the woods behind the house!

Thanks

The only ones that I have seen are locally made and are made with real half logs.

If you know where you saw it,maybe one of us can go and check it out...:think:

Dan,

Thanks, but it was all the way in Crivitz, half way between Iron Mountain and Green Bay!

Hi Ken,if you still can't find the info,let me know..

I have a buddy that lives in Middle Inlet,which is about 12 miles north of Crivitz....

He owes me a favor or two,so I'll get him to go check it out..:D:D