When the bike is not running lauri and i can talk fine to each other, but when I start the bike lauri barley hear me and i can barley hear her along with alot of noise coming thought the headset its almost like hearing the coils on the bike talking thought the headset. I thought it was just my new headset and i try two diffrent ones with the same results.

is there a filter to put somewhere to block that? Also i havent tuned it and not to sure how to do that i have a SWR meter a old one but should work fine.

i been surffing the web would one of these power filters work http://www.premiere-electronics.net/store/powercords.html

Clay get together with Lewis on the swr meter The Cb worked fine before the new headsets so I would think that maybe the headsets are the problem.

Jeff

I tryed it with Charlene's helmet and the same problems

Clay, I have questions: did you ever use the system before, or is this the first time? Does the problem exist in the Intercom system regardless of whether the radio or CB is on? Do you hear the noise when listening to the radio too? Does the noise intensify with RPM?

Jeremy