IGNORED

Assistance from Nashville Please

dmoff1698

I'm Taking Brad's advice and starting a new thread on this.

I have purchased a camp trailer from 1-UP in Flordia. Now the problem of getting it to it's new home in central Oklahoma.

Ken has kindly offered to bring the trailer as far as Nashville, but I am heading out to the West Coast on the job on Monday and won't be back until the middle of November. Can't get out of it.

I was hoping to find a Nashville member who would be willing to meet with Ken and take posession of the trailer until I can get out there at the end of November and pick it up.

Ken's schedule isn't set yet, so I can't tell you when he will arrive. But we can work it out.

Setting up a relay from Nashville to Oklahoma would be more fun, but I won't be around to coordinate. Sorry.

Thanks

Dale.

Well it's not a done deal yet, but we're getting closer every day.

Dave and Ken are in touch with each other, and working out a date and time to meet in Nashville. Once that is done, I can start making plans to make the trip to meet with Dave and pick it up.

I'm currently in California on a business trip and won't be home till Monday, but that's OK because it looks like Ken won't be able to leave till after the middle of the month.

It's comming together nicely. and I appreciate your interest.

Thanks

Dale