IGNORED

Great trip Saturday

jkt69

Hooked up with 23 bikes in Sylacauga, Al Sat. morning at 7am, and headed up Hwy 9, through Lineville, up to Cedar Bluff, then over to Georgia, from there up through Summerville and Fort Oglethorpe, detour off through a Civil War battlefield park, then ended up in Chattanooga, TN around 4pm. Got home yesterday about 1:30. Awesome ride..:happy34:

Glad to hear it was a good trip. How cold was it? Did Rebeca freeze? :rolleyes::cold:

Saturday morning at 6am, pitch black....pretty cold. Very foggy for a while. For the first 75 miles or so it was pretty cold, but as soon as they sun popped out from behind the clouds it was nice...riding in the shade was cold. Rebecca of course had on about 10 layers of clothes, so she was ok. It makes a difference riding in a group that large because you are distracted from the coolness....

Sorry I missed it. That's a great bunch to ride with. Mostly Harleys but they will let a Yamaha tag along every now and then. I rode to Daytona with some of them last year and to the Dragon earlier this year. They know how to have a good time.:happy34:

Sorry I missed it. That's a great bunch to ride with. Mostly Harleys but they will let a Yamaha tag along every now and then. I rode to Daytona with some of them last year and to the Dragon earlier this year. They know how to have a good time.:happy34:

Super group of people. Hung out mostly with Richard and Dog.