IGNORED

Found this

SapperMedic

VERY NICE bike!

i haven't seen that color scheme, before!

just jt

Probably never will JT. The Dk blue is out of a spray can, and a really bad job. The side covers are powder blue and even worse. I don't think the guy has ever heard of masking tape.... Beware:whistling:.... it's getting close to Holloween....:stirthepot::sign woo hoo: http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/halloween/witch3.gif

His reply to inguiry:

Dear mbrood,

This is my brothers bike and the following is his answer:

This is a 21 year old bike. It has new break pads and I just cleaned the carbs. It needs to have the master cylinders on the rear break and clutch rebuilt. It needs the computer leveling system repaired or replaced. I personally would replace it with a standard type shocks and repair the front forks. I have the new front seals and whippers. I do not have the place to work on it or some of the tools I need.

The engen needs spark plugs to complete the tune up. It runs fine otherwise. The bike was sitting for a long time. The battery needs replacement. I do not know if the CB transmits. For my use I put a dual band HAM Radio on the bike. CB is not my thing any more. I have listened to the truckers on it but not in some time. I have not had the helmet or mike for it. The AM/FM works good enough in the city. I do not know about the cassette.

My legs are bad. I need a small pick up like a Ford Ranger with an automatic or one of those scooters with an automatic Transmission.(nothing smaller then a 250cc.) I am disabled and can not work. I am waiting for Social Security.

I would like to get about $2500 for the bike. It is great on the highway. I have put 1000 miles on it in a single day. But I have problems riding in town. But like I said It needs work. If I start putting work and money into it, the price will go up.

- billb7_99

I totally agree, he was kind enough to make a list and it's quite quite a bit of "odds and ends".

Even with the extra "goodies", the aggragate problems listed means it's a pig in a poke... could be a sweet deal, but prossibly a LOT more trouble than it even sounds like. Some things aren't always such an "easy fix". And what's with TWO license plates?

And what's with TWO license plates?

LOL... Yeah didn't notice that. Must be dual citizenship.... :)

The Virgina plate looks like a "Parrot Head" with his ham radio call sign. on the Internet I found the call sign K5WEO is assigned to a "BROWN, DAVID P of 3440 LAS VEGAS BLVD N 225 LAS VEGAS NV 89115

" by the FCC......so if you communicate with him again, ask him what bike David is riding now and how long he has been a Jimmy Buffet fan....just to mess with his mind..... OH and the photos are hosted at http://jennysgiftsetc.com/ for more mind game fodder..... it is in a folder called DPB, which is the initals of the brother listed above....

Also note they are removing the Ham radio and antenna, so there will be some modified wiring and holes where the screws and cables are removed from.....

http://www.dmv.state.va.us/images/plates/parrot.jpg

Edited by KiteSquid