IGNORED

Good Weekend for Seeing Ventures in NEW

FJR Rider

Normally I wouldn't post Venture (1st & 2d Gen) sightings, but you would have thought there was a Venture rally in northeast WI this past weekend.

Saturday while riding from Suamico down to Appleton, we first passed a MM RSV on Cty B just before we got on 41. I've seen this guy before over the last couple of years, but never stopped...pretty sure he lives close by. Then on 41 just south of DePere passed a Midnight headed north on 41, and shortly thereafter had a blue 1st Gen pass us headed south on 41. Had to make a quick stop at the Fox Valley Mall, and as we're pulling out pass another Midnight on a side street just off College.

A little later in the afternoon, while in the cage with a daughter and grandsons, we see another Midnight on Calumet in Darboy. Once on 55 south we see two 1st Gens riding together, one brown and tan, the other blue. Later we're stopped at a gas station in Stockbridge and a 99 RSV pulls to get gas...a little further south on 55 see a 1st Gen and another 99 parked outside a local watering hole. Then headed home later that evening (back on the bike) we pass a red RSV on Calumet just before we get on 441.

Yesterday we head up to Door County and see a MM on 57 headed toward Green Bay, a Midnight in Sturgeon Bay, a red RSV in Ephaim, and I lost count of the 1st Gens.

So if we passed someone here... :)

Curt