IGNORED

annual st. charles meet, eat, ride,

Snarley Bill

i know it's early, but now that the eureka springs meet is behind us and i have a little rest from the initial set up of the 2009 international rally, i am starting to work on the best st. charles meet and eat of all times. the last three were awesome so i decided to make this one a regular 2 day meet with two great rides. one being to historic hannibal mo. and the other to herman, mo. to visit a neat little german town and the wineries. both are tremendous rides of about 200 mile round trip. it will be some time in may or early june. just want to let everyone know so you can keep the calender open. i try to schedule it so it does'nt interfere with dons maintenance day. i will have motels listed ,and for those that like to gamble like cindy and dale, they are near the river boats. last years meet and eat was awesome, and i had so much fun i thought i would try to double it. i am going to have a big barbeque for the grand finally at my house, same as last year. best part it is all free. looking forward to seeing a bunch of you folks. bill :clap2::clap2::welcome1::2133:

Well sounds like a good time for me to ride down and meet some of you "Show-me" Venture Riders! :322: I got one too just for such an emergency! LOL keep me informed as to when and I will do everything I can to make it down! I know a bunch of roads down there and I am sure you will have a great ride put together!

Bryan

Let us know, if you let Arlene and I back in the door! Missed you on the ride this year, hopefully make it next year. Would have loved to been down in Eureka Springs with you all, we're going to be heading down that way after a stop in Kimberling City, then on to BBB in Fayetteville.

:cool10: Alright who stole the blue Venture smilie?

Thats what I call planning, but............watch out, the last time I tried that, the 1st Vogel, it turned into a gigantic event..............I created a Monster:Bunny2:.............one that is loved by many including myself. Who knows, with that much notice, I might even be able to make that one....................time will tell.

:bighug:

You can count me in, As for Peg I will have to wait and see later down the road.... No High school Graduation this year to stop me from coming to your meet....

Looking forward to seeing you & Linda again .. Only been a week and I'm already missing everybody...

Buddy

i know it's early, but now that the eureka springs meet is behind us and i have a little rest from the initial set up of the 2009 international rally, i am starting to work on the best st. charles meet and eat of all times. the last three were awesome so i decided to make this one a regular 2 day meet with two great rides. one being to historic hannibal mo. and the other to herman, mo. to visit a neat little german town and the wineries. both are tremendous rides of about 200 mile round trip. it will be some time in may or early june. just want to let everyone know so you can keep the calender open. i try to schedule it so it does'nt interfere with dons maintenance day. i will have motels listed ,and for those that like to gamble like cindy and dale, they are near the river boats. last years meet and eat was awesome, and i had so much fun i thought i would try to double it. i am going to have a big barbeque for the grand finally at my house, same as last year. best part it is all free. looking forward to seeing a bunch of you folks. bill :clap2::clap2::welcome1::2133:

I vote for May! Maintenance Day is usually around the 1st of June. If the dates work, you can probably count on me.

Thats what I call planning, but............watch out, the last time I tried that, the 1st Vogel, it turned into a gigantic event..............I created a Monster:Bunny2:.............one that is loved by many including myself. Who knows, with that much notice, I might even be able to make that one....................time will tell.

lewis, vogel was the best monster i ever attended. when linda wants to go back, it had to be good. bill :2133: