IGNORED

Wind noise in headsets

Quicksilver

I have the head sets for the half helmet and my wife headset gets alot of wind noise. Mine not so much I have the windshield to block mine but as you all know she sits up above it. Just wondered if they made a larger foam wind blocker than the one that comes on them.

Or if any of you have some home remedy to fix it. Just curious if not thats ok too. So everyone ridr a lot cause winters a comming.

Thanks Quicksilver

:fingers-crossed-emo

my wifes has more than mine also. we have the biggest covers that i have found on both of them. i took a black plastic spoon and made a shield to cover the front of both of them. it did help a little plus it also helps them pick up your voice. i cut the handle off and put a little groove in what i left of the handle and use a small black cable tie to secure them. i think if i could find a black oval or rectangle measuring spoon it would work better to cup the foam better. good luck

You can buy a plastic sock that fits over the windsock from Sierra Electronics that will help. I use the socks and installed Mic-mutes which works well.