IGNORED

A Big Thank You to skydoc_17 and Freebird

JamesRS2007

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say Thanks to you two for your help with my 2005 RSTD. Skydoc_17, I installed my new clutch and spring today, and the bike feels Great! Very positive engagement, and smooth. :happy34: Your little instruction sheet had a few pointers that were great. (I'm sure I would have missed the clutch clocking had I not read your instructions.) And Freebird, thanks for the excellent pictorial you have posted, it is always nice to have a great reference such as that to review before you start any work on your bike.

Cheers to you both :beer:, and thanks.

James

Agree 100%, I don't consider myself a "mechanic" by any means, but the guidance and especially the picture heavy threads on this site have given me the confidence to undertake several projects on the bike that I never would have thought of doing before. Great bunch of folks we have here. It's kind of refreshing given all the negativity in the world nowadays, a large and diverse group of folks like us can get together and get along and help each other without all the BS....who would have thought!