IGNORED

The Venture / Tour Deluxe / Tour Classic Patch Display Contest.

GolfVenture

You've all seen or heard of "American Idol".

We bring you "The Venture / Tour Deluxe / Tour Classic Patch Contest"

This ought to be fun. Show Us You’re Venture / Tour Deluxe / Tour Classic Patch.

Take a picture or pictures of how you displayed your Venture/Tour Deluxe/Tour Classic Patch and submit it to a New Thread that I will created on 1 August. This should give all participants ample time to order and sew or iron.

1st Place is a whopping 15.7 inch Patch

2nd Place is a 9 inch Patch

3rd Place is a 7 inch Patch

4th Place is a 5 3/4 inch Patch

5th Place is a 3 1/2 inch Patch

The Patch will be of your choice of Venture or Tour Deluxe or Tour Classic.

The contest will start on 1 August and close on 7 August.

I would suggest, not posting till 1 August so other do not see your display and try to better it.

Each member's vote counts only once and if you vote more than once time only your 1st vote will count.

ATTENTION!!!.....YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR YOUR PATCH.....

And you do not need to have purchased a patch to vote.

A qualifying patch display only counts if displayed on motorcycling equipment sold in say a motorcycling store such as Motorcycle Superstore or Revzilla. This is just to help keep the display clean and appropriate please. If inappropriate then the display will be disqualified. I will consult with FreeBird to determine if a posting violates the spirit of this organization.

52 members ordered Venture Patches on the 1st order.

So far on the 2nd order there are 30 Members are ordering Venture Patches.

A Royal Star Tour Deluxe and Tour Deluxe Classic patches are in the design phase and the interest is growing.

So now is the time to order additional Venture Patches.

On a previous thread I stated that this Sunday 8 May the 2nd the Venture order window would close. I will keep the Venture order window open for 1 more week. Therefore closing on next Sunday 15th May.

You can place your Venture Patch order on this thread.

(Please Do Not order “Tour Deluxe” Nor the “Tour Classic” Patches on this thread. When the design is finalized I will create a new thread for these new patches.