IGNORED

A big "IF"!!!

Blackjack

IF you happen to be in the area between Cumming GA and Dawsonville GA tomorrow afternoon, and

IF you play guitar and/or appreciate great players, and

IF you have any interest in winning a very nice one,

you should head over to Galaxy Music at 6150 GA 400, Cumming GA around 1PM on Saturday.

They are going to have the world's fastest guitar player, Curtis Jones, performing outside under the big tent and will be giving away a Larrivee D05E Acoustic/Electric Guitar ($2300 retail) in a drawing. Yes, you have to be present to win!

I'll be there with my fingers crossed, hoping I am the lucky recipient...

Terry

thanks for the info, if poss. Peggy and I might take a ride up that way..

I'd like to hear him play in person.

I went to his "My space " and listened to him sounds good.

Good Morning, Rick!

I hope you and Peggy are able make it and I'll look forward to seeing you there!

Terry

Terry I don't know if you made it to Galaxy today.. Peggy and i rode up there and we listened to Curtis Jones play in the showroom for a little bit. Got a phone call from #1 son just as they were setting up to play outside. We had to go over to Acworth and see him..

Then we rode back home to Evans.. Long day, but a great ride..

Good Morning, Rick!

Yes, I did make it to the Galaxy Music event, but apparently not before you had already come and gone. I'm sorry that I missed you and hope all was well with your son! Too bad you had to leave early, as it was a real treat to hear all four musicians play together. Curtis Jones was rather amazing and my kudos to the others for keeping up with him!

I did have the pleasure of meeting a very nice fellow named Simon, who was there with his lovely wife. They were riding their '84 1st Gen and were pulling a trailer. He has signed on the Forum as cmarider.

All in all, a very nice afternoon, even if I didn't win that lovely Larrivee guitar that was given away...

Maybe we'll catch up at the next M&E on September 13th. Details will be posted soon!

Terry