IGNORED

Anybody Near Ft Dix, NJ?

Gray Ghost

I will in november LOL

I will be working at Ft Dix for a couple of weeks. I usually get the middle Saturday off for important stuff like riding, so was wondering if anyone was in this neck of the woods for grabbing some lunch or something.

Lots of nice riding around Ft. Dix. You can get to the Wharton State Forrest in a snap and tour around the Pines, see the cranberry bogs, then head south towards Cape May. If you stay away from the shore and the PA border, there's not a lot of anything in the center part of the state but rural country roads from Ft. Dix Down to Cape May. Enjoy your stay.

Lots of nice riding around Ft. Dix. You can get to the Wharton State Forrest in a snap and tour around the Pines, see the cranberry bogs, then head south towards Cape May. If you stay away from the shore and the PA border, there's not a lot of anything in the center part of the state but rural country roads from Ft. Dix Down to Cape May. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the info. I came by your place (Fredericksburg) on Sunday heading up here. I really hate being on 95. Seemed like it took forever to get through the area between Richmond and Jersey.

And as far as southbound was going, it looked to me like the traffic there was taking longer to get to Richmond than Grant did.