IGNORED

back from pro bass

Snarley Bill

just got back from pro bass. great spur of the moment meet and eat, and boy did we eat. got part of the 2009 committee there and have a few new ideas and got some samples of rosebuds name badges they are awesome. great job rosebud. colesgrandpaw is working on a special project concerning the different things to see and maps to get there for people who want to take off in groups and sight see. i'm going to try to find some one to make up a dvd of the whole meet and put to music so every one can have a record of it. like the first eureka springs meet. where you at floyd. rode 470 mi. round trip and sitting here typing and enjoying a few beers. all in all a great day. thanks to all who attended. had a great time. bill :clap2::clap2::2133:

I made it back home . Left home at 3:49am this morning ,walked in the door at 8:29pm tonight 742 miles round trip.

WOW lets do this again:cool10:

Thanks Bill for getting us all together again sure was nice seeing the family again.

Diane doing an excellent of a job on the name badges. Raymond & John are doing a superb job on getting their secret project's in order!!!!!!!!And the food at Lambert's was awesome too. Also Bill your doing a superb job as well by picking the group again and being an excellent coordinator.

Man this is going to be one heck of a turn out at the Hub

Buddy

Orene and I really enjoyed being with you folks today and yes the food was great. Arrived back into Mountain Home about 6:00 pm just in time to make my son's concert at the Gravel Pit. It is good to finally put a face with some of these names.