IGNORED

Pork In The Pines Website

juggler

Hi All,

The Pork In The Pines website is pretty much done and fully operational. Please use the website to pre-register (no requirement to pre-pay, but it is appreciated) so we know how big a pig to buy. Plus we need to make sure we have enough other food and drinks on hand. (If no one pre-registers we'll just have a rack of ribs and a 6 pack of beer for us.:rasberry:)

The website has a very simple registration form and it also has more (and correct) information about Pork In The Pines including area hotel/motels, campgrounds, local businesses (including liquor stores), directions and maps and a contact form to email the planners.

Soon we'll get photos up from previous years events.

So please check out the web site, register if your coming up to party with a pig!

Edited by juggler

sure wish i had a eureka springs web site. i'm jealous. just kidding. great job on the website. really neat idea. not sure yet whether i can make it there or not. can only do so many meets a year, and being into quarter horses, i have to do some things with my wife in that area. just not enough days in the year.lol if i was rich i would be dangerous. i could retire again. bill:2133:

sure wish i had a eureka springs web site. i'm jealous. just kidding. great job on the website. really neat idea. not sure yet whether i can make it there or not. can only do so many meets a year, and being into quarter horses, i have to do some things with my wife in that area. just not enough days in the year.lol if i was rich i would be dangerous. i could retire again. bill:2133:

You can wish for the Eureka Spring site all you want :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

Actually, I am programming the site code to be generic enough to be used for any of our rallies. I still have more coding to do, but when it's done everything including graphics and colors will be controlled from the admin section.