IGNORED

Where to buy

Guest Brad25ca

Guest Brad25ca

Harbor Freight has a great little trailer it seems. The catch is I am in Canada, and they won't ship here. I've looked into getting it shipped to a friend in the US, but then the cost to get it here is not worh it. Any information on a company in Canada that sells a similar trailer to the Harbor Freight trailer? I've searched the internet, but maybe I am missing something...:think:

Harbor Freight has a great little trailer it seems. The catch is I am in Canada, and they won't ship here. I've looked into getting it shipped to a friend in the US, but then the cost to get it here is not worh it. Any information on a company in Canada that sells a similar trailer to the Harbor Freight trailer? I've searched the internet, but maybe I am missing something...:think:

Which harbor freight trailer do you mean? A while back Princess Auto had a folding trailer, but I think it might have been a clear out.

in the past 3 weeks I have seen 3 get sold in usedregina.ca, so check if your local online classified, probably something like usedyourcity.ca these classified sites seem to be all over Canada now and you can catch some good prices if youre patient and watch. I know the one trailer sold for 275 bucks!. A buddy bought it and had it painted and put new tires on and its headed to Sturgis shortly.

Brian

Edited by friesman

Guest Brad25ca

Princess Auto is parts only, not going to stock full trailers or kits, they told me. Been looking around locally, not much here (Halifax) & what is will cost as much as a new trailer just to get back on the road! But I'll keep looking for sure.. Thanks

• 1 month later...

I bought a snow bear trailer from Canadian tire. Put a thin plywood deck on it and mounted a car topper on it...

Easy to control the tongue weight with the cooler there... http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/2.gif Just kidding...

http://www3.telus.net/public/a5a14519/pics/Bike%20and%20trailer.jpg