IGNORED

New Car Tire

I couldn't find the Federal 165/80-15.. Seems Tire Warehouse had a inventory glitch and don't have any... So I just bought a Kuhmo Power Star 758 on Ebay for $68.58 shipped.

http://www.tyretown.com/upload/products/1218.jpg

165/80TR15

Treadwear: 400

Traction: A

Temperature: B400 A B

Speed Rating “T” = 118mph (190kph) 87T

Load Index 87 = 1201lbs (545kg) per tire

Max. Inflation Press. 35 psi

Rim Width Range 4-5.5"

Overall Diam. 25.4"

Tread Depth 9/32"

Cool! Let us know how it rides. I'm riding the BF Goodrich TA Radial 155/80-15, running 35# psi, 2up, and am very happy with it. I'd be interested in the clearance between that tire and the driveshaft cover.

Well I was told you have about .5" of clearance on both sides and the 165 is .4" wider so I hope there's no clearance issues. I'll keep you posted on my results.. They said 1-6 days shipping so it'll probably be next week before I get it on.

you should end up with about a quarter inch on both sides...I know it sounds tight, but you'll be OK...

Just let us know how it works out..I am running the same as Wiz..T/A Radial 155/80 and having a ball on it...

You are the genie pig today...I want to know how the 165 fits and handles...that's my next tire size, if it works out for you...of course it's gonna be a while as I plan on running a good 35-40K on this tire