I was wondering if anyone knows the measurements of the RSTD bars. The rise, pullback, and width. I would like to make some actual comparisons and can't find the specifics.

If I overlooked something please let me know, and I did a search.

I appreciate your time.

• 1 year later...
I was wondering if anyone knows the measurements of the RSTD bars. The rise, pullback, and width. I would like to make some actual comparisons and can't find the specifics.

I appreciate your time.

Bones, Send Big Shell a Private message or email,he has a set on his RSV right now and doing a little tweaking on this

I appreciate your time.

You can get stock measurements here (about a 1/3 down the page).

I haven't actually taken a tape to the bars, but according to the Flanders site the RSTD bars are 2" higher and wider with 2 1/2" more pullback. Center is 1/2" more at 8 instead of 7 1/2". You will need at least +2" over on throttle cables, upper clutch line, and upper front brake line. So far I would have to say I like them better than the stock or even the stock + 1 1/2" risers. I haven't tried the Flanders G2 that most folks use. I just wanted to try something different. I like the extra height. The width is a good fit for me, but it may put more wind on my hands than I want in the winter. I like the looks of bend angle off the tree... angled out some instead of straight up like the venture. Downside to that is I can't get at the 'cigarette' power supply in the fairing.... the bars block it. The pullback angle on the grip portion is a little more severe than I like, but not uncomfortable. I just like the flatter angle of the stock bars. Wish I had access to a real pipe bender!

I still have the Barons 1 1/2" risers and I'm tempted to try those on these bars to see if I get the feel I'm looking for. Throttle cables might not be long enough though.