IGNORED

Anyone got an old trunk lying around.....

Indian

That you would like to get out of your way?

I am looking for a Second Gen Trunk. I know in 99 when I got my 99 Venture there was a problem with the trunks cracking and many were able to get them replaced. I was wondering if anyone had an old one that they would be willing to part with. Let me know if you have anything you could part with.

Thanks!

John

If you're only looking for a replacement because of cracks, I'd highly recommend a product called Plaxtex and fix your trunk lid. I live on one of the roughest roads in CO., used to be 4 miles of dirt/sand/gravel but now only one mile of it, and the wash boards on my road have taken a toll on all my plastic parts. Just yesterday, I used Plaxtex and fixed all my cracks. Now if I were to have my '86 VR repainted, it would be as good as new again.

If you're only looking for a replacement because of cracks, I'd highly recommend a product called Plaxtex and fix your trunk lid. I live on one of the roughest roads in CO., used to be 4 miles of dirt/sand/gravel but now only one mile of it, and the wash boards on my road have taken a toll on all my plastic parts. Just yesterday, I used Plaxtex and fixed all my cracks. Now if I were to have my '86 VR repainted, it would be as good as new again.

Yes! This stuff works just like they say it will. Worth its weight in gold if ya ask me.

http://www.plastex.ca/