IGNORED

Well I Must be Getting Old....

Ordered these heated grips. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001AWRCJO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like them because I can slip them under my comfy foam grips. It says it only has a 3 amp draw so I think I'm going to wire it into the accessory plug that hangs off to the left by the seat. I'll also get a solenoid so I cant leave it on while the bike is off. I'll probably wire the solenoid into the headlight. I'll put a little review up after I get them installed if anyone is interested

• 3 months later...

Hey guys! I've got those grips installed and I said I'd do a review so here it is!

These grips work wonderfully! Easy to install and on the high setting they get so hot you can hardly hold on.

I installed them with a relay, wich I found out i didnt need, but either way I didnt want them to be able to run with the bike off.

In the first pic you can see how I mounted the button. I actually gutted the cassette deck and wired in a Bluetooth receiver so all the cassette buttons are just for show. It definitely helped keep that clean look though, even though my crap wood bit bounced all around and chewed the hell out of the plastic

booton.jpg

grip 1.jpg

button one.jpg

Edited by Chaharly