IGNORED

WNY Can Am Spyder Riders to join Venturiders @ WNY rally

BIG TOM

I received an email from our host (Pioneer motorsports) today. She sent out a notice inviting 96 WNY SPYDER RIDERS to join us at our rally this year. Response has been favorable on their behalf. For those attending, I would ask you to welcome them as you would any new member to this forum. Our band has also noted their appearance on their website. Don't know how many of their followers will attend, but the more the merrier..We the WNY committee are excited and looking forward to having them join us for this event and expecting to have a record breaking attendance this year... SOOOOOOOOOO, don't miss out on this fantastic fun filled event....sign up now on the calendar page of this forum...

I received an email from our host (Pioneer motorsports) today. She sent out a notice inviting 96 WNY SPYDER RIDERS to join us at our rally this year. Response has been favorable on their behalf. For those attending, I would ask you to welcome them as you would any new member to this forum. Our band has also noted their appearance on their website. Don't know how many of their followers will attend, but the more the merrier..We the WNY committee are excited and looking forward to having them join us for this event and expecting to have a record breaking attendance this year... SOOOOOOOOOO, don't miss out on this fantastic fun filled event....sign up now on the calendar page of this forum...

That's really encouraging to read. My 'ex' {we are still damn good friends} rides a Spyder RTs and has done for 7 years {she was the first woman with an RT in NZ}. I also had an RSS {which I sold and financed the Venture with}. They are a lot of fun once you master them, well hey I used to own a combo for rallying many years ago.

I am often amazed at the negativity directed towards the Canam's by motorcyclists, so it is very refreshing to see a positive outlook towards them.

Vicki has a 1330 RT, and the riding group from work consider her 'one of the boys', she does not hang about on it :guitarist 2: and at 5ft 4ins, you can imagine how little she looks on it. They are one way smaller women can ride 'big machines' that can keep up with the 'man bikes'

That's really encouraging to read. My 'ex' {we are still damn good friends} rides a Spyder RTs and has done for 7 years {she was the first woman with an RT in NZ}. I also had an RSS {which I sold and financed the Venture with}. They are a lot of fun once you master them, well hey I used to own a combo for rallying many years ago.

I am often amazed at the negativity directed towards the Canam's by motorcyclists, so it is very refreshing to see a positive outlook towards them.

Vicki has a 1330 RT, and the riding group from work consider her 'one of the boys', she does not hang about on it :guitarist 2: and at 5ft 4ins, you can imagine how little she looks on it. They are one way smaller women can ride 'big machines' that can keep up with the 'man bikes' I don't know how many Spyder riders will join us ..I believe when Pioneer has a ride for this group about 20 or so riders join in...I hope the invitation will intrigue them enough to join us...