IGNORED

Dimple Drain Plugs

I decided to order two Dimple Magnetic Drain Plugs.

I used Dimple drain plugs in my 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour and in my 2016 Harley Ultra Limited Low, the Victory is a shared sump system like the Yamaha. I will use the Dimple drain plugs to replace the two drain plugs on the engine case. I don't think I really need the third Dimple drain plug for the oil sump.

http://www.drainplugmagnets.com

The Yamaha oil drain plugs are M14 so I ordered two of the Dimple M14X1.5X16 as that is what most Yamaha's use on the dimple list for Yamaha. The service manual only shows the oil drain plug being an M14.

I know on the Harley the primary Dimple drain plug always looked like it had a beard there was always so much metal on it, but that is normal for a Harley primary. I never had a problem with the primary on that Harley. The engine and transmission Dimple drain plugs always looked good and where clean and free of metal.

My Victory being a shared sump design like the Yamaha would get just the smallest amount of material on it at each 5,000 mile oil change. The victory was also a gear driven primary like the Yamaha.