I would try checking the blinker relay connection. if ok test the relay( if you're ok with the elec) I've found bad grounds to react like this.

Heres the deal, my 4 ways blink only 3 ways (left rear is not).

This sounds like left rear bulb is burnt out or has a bad ground since all the others work

When I use the turn signals nothing happens on either side??????

When you say nothing happens on either side do you mean:

You have NO turn signals at all...(including front and rear,,none working anywhere)...or ..

You have no turn signals at all just in the rear on either side?

ECK,

No turn signals at all!!!!! The bulb has been tested, I have not checked voltage yet or the ground. (Damm work gets in the way of my fun!)

The 4 way switch is an ineresting place to start. If I get home in time this evening, I will try that as well as any other suggestions you all may have.....

Thanks

ECK,

No turn signals at all!!!!! The bulb has been tested, I have not checked voltage yet or the ground. (Damm work gets in the way of my fun!)

Im thinking ...and at same time looking up the wiring diagram for turn signals.

I want to see if there is a "separate" flasher used for turn signals only verses the 4 way flasher used for your emergency lights. I am not usre if there are two flashers or if turn signals and 4 way emergency lights all use the same flasher...got to go check..

As swart's says....I'll be bach...!

I looked at the wiring diagram (see attached) and it does show that you have a "hazard" relay flasher and a "turn signal" flasher relay..

Your turn signal flasher my be bad ( or just a bad connection to it) and this may be why your turn signals dont work.

I would however first check the turn signal fuse for it might be blown..since you dont have ANY turn signals in front or rear.

As for the 4 way flashers... you said 3 work but the left rear does not.

I would check that left rear bulb first, check the bulb socket for cleanliness and once you ensure you do have a "good bulb", use dialectric grease prior to reinstalling it.

If you determine you do have a good bulb and it still doesnt work, check to see if the socket has power...using a test light .

You can "back track" from the left rear socket to determine where your loss of power is at.

Resolution:

Found that the "start" button was broken. I took it apart to clean the contacts and they (the bottom 2) fell apart. I spliced the wires together and put the switch back. The start contacts were fine. I tried the turn signals and still the left rear was out but they were blinking. Found under the seat a wire came out of the connector...... All is fine, thanks for all the suggestions!!!!!:bighug: