IGNORED

EdSets BlueStreak

With my prior bikes I enjoed the blue-tooth technology in regards to answering my phone. I now own a 2013 RSV and went with the EDSets intercom set-up and am very pleased. However, I wanted blue-tooth and Ed has developed BlueStreak, which undoubtedly is top of the line. I placed my order for a cost of $250 plus s/h. Then received an email that I also needed an $80 mic splitter. So I decided for $330 plus, I can pull over and answer my phone. In-fact I used to have the Sena's and I wonder if there is a way to integrate. I'm not bashing EdSets at all, just to expensive for this set-up.

• 3 weeks later...
With my prior bikes I enjoed the blue-tooth technology in regards to answering my phone. I now own a 2013 RSV and went with the EDSets intercom set-up and am very pleased. However, I wanted blue-tooth and Ed has developed BlueStreak, which undoubtedly is top of the line. I placed my order for a cost of $250 plus s/h. Then received an email that I also needed an $80 mic splitter. So I decided for $330 plus, I can pull over and answer my phone. In-fact I used to have the Sena's and I wonder if there is a way to integrate. I'm not bashing EdSets at all, just to expensive for this set-up.

I don't disagree with you. However, please keep in mind that Ed makes everything himself at home. He used to live not far from me, although I've yet to meet him. Sena is great too. I got one of their 2 person sets last year and love it. But I've heard nothing but good things about Edsets outside the price. When we thought we wanted edsets he did offer to have us bring the bike to his house and he build a edset for the 1st gen. Which was very nice of him.

Tricia

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I have a Garmin GPS on mine that has Bluetooth phone capabilities. I bought the Edsets mike cord, http://www.edsets.com/microphone_signal_splitter.php, Use a multi input 3.5mm sound booster, http://www.electric-avenues.com/amplirider.html, and a Bluetooth adapter,https://www.ebay.com/itm/272253475693. Also have my XM radio

hooked up. Now I can talk on the phone, listen to GPS instructions, listen to XM radio, or stream Bluetooth music all through my headsets or speakers.

Bill

I don't think Ed was ever a member of the forums. He just has a niche market he makes products for. And I think he enjoys it. It's kind of a hightech hobby/business for him. But it's an expensive hobby for him or anyone else that would build these. The only way to make these relatively cheap is mass produce them. A home based business just can't do that.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk