IGNORED

One easy question

Hummingbird

At 64 I don't have any issues to make me get a trike, and will be looking at a new Bike next summer.

Trike is at the top of my list. I plan to keep my RSV for single up riding and touring with my cargo trailer.

The trike would be better with the wife, easier for her if she wants to drive and it would make towing our

tent trailer easier on the dirt forest roads.

Just think it is personal. Several of my riding buddies have gone to trikes and love the difference if offers.

At 64 I don't have any issues to make me get a trike, and will be looking at a new Bike next summer.

Trike is at the top of my list. I plan to keep my RSV for single up riding and touring with my cargo trailer.

The trike would be better with the wife, easier for her if she wants to drive and it would make towing our

tent trailer easier on the dirt forest roads.

Just think it is personal. Several of my riding buddies have gone to trikes and love the difference if offers.

That pretty much sums up my last couple trikes. Wife was uneasy on 2 wheels because of close calls and several years back we had a seriously close call but we were on a trike. Brake, swerve then swerve again and still upright and was able to get turned around in the street to find the young "perp" at the curb and he was actually more scared than I was angry. I think he may have peeed his pants - all in all it worked out OK

He pulled out in front of us and swore he didn't see the big red trike - Oh well