IGNORED

Wow, 73 degrees in December

Venturous Randy

Linda and I took a ride across the mountain to Chimney Rock, NC and had a wonderful day. Not on the Venture, but the Miata with the top down. What was also neat was just after we parked and walked across the street, I heard someone shout out and looked around and it was Rooster. We had a great visit and I got to see his latest toy. He got rid of his Porsche and now has an absolutely beautiful Mercedes MLK convertible. It is the one about the size of my Miata with over twice the horsepower. Hmmmm.

As we were standing there talking, a black 2nd gen passed by, but we did not get a chance to see if we recognized them. We watched to see if they were going to loop back, but never saw it again.

I hope those that had a chance to get out this weekend were able to enjoy it and were safe. I know that I saw a lot of motorcycles today.

Randy

Linda and I took a ride across the mountain to Chimney Rock, NC and had a wonderful day. Not on the Venture, but the Miata with the top down. What was also neat was just after we parked and walked across the street, I heard someone shout out and looked around and it was Rooster. We had a great visit and I got to see his latest toy. He got rid of his Porsche and now has an absolutely beautiful Mercedes MLK convertible. It is the one about the size of my Miata with over twice the horsepower. Hmmmm.

As we were standing there talking, a black 2nd gen passed by, but we did not get a chance to see if we recognized them. We watched to see if they were going to loop back, but never saw it again.

I hope those that had a chance to get out this weekend were able to enjoy it and were safe. I know that I saw a lot of motorcycles today.

Randy

Been driving my '73 VW Super Beetle Convertible with the top down a lot recently. Even last night after dark leaving the local Christmas parade here in Moody, AL.

Grass is turning greener and looks like I will now need to give it 1 more cutting. Yestersay, I led a bike in 75 degree weather. I am not complaining. Loving the weather while it lasts, but looks like by this weekend we will be in the 20s for the lows and 50ish for the high. BTW, I love the Chimney Rock area.