IGNORED

I am missing out and 'Chomping at the Bit'

craigatcsi

I had hip Surgery last at the beginning of October last year. Because of this I mist our 'Fall Rides' which we very much look forward to every year. Because of this surgery, I was given strict instructions from my doc to stay off our Trike, which I did, kinda. Come this past January, we had a very nice day so the and I snuck out for a one hour ride. Well, that surgery didn't take care of the hip problems, so I had it replaced March 24th. -

We have had GREAT Spring weather, of course. I have been joking with friends that they can thank ME for the good weather because if I could ride, we would have horrible Spring weather. :)

After a good week of WONDEFUL weather and starting to feel much better, I thought I might sneak out on the Trike tomorrow for another on hour ride. Well, it has been spitting off and on all day today and is supposed to be the same way tomorrow! :(

I NEED to ride! Not only have wife and I seen many bikes out lately, but we have friends and family teasing us with 'Boy there sure are an awful lot of bikes out today' and 'Does it bother you to see all of the Bikes out when you can't ride?'

All joking aside..... My next Doc appointment is this coming Thursday, I sure hope he releases me to ride the Trike! But, I'm guessing the Doc won't due to still being on pain meds. This past few months with the Hip surgeries have been pretty rough not riding. I doubt non-riders can understand how much we riders NEED to ride. I keep saying that I need 'Bike Therapy'.

craigr