IGNORED

Electrical issues help.

Dave

On sat. I rode with my club put on 153 miles then stop for lunch, after lunch got on the bike to head back homeland in the first twisty my bike lost radio and the speedo started doing weard things come out of the corner and got on the throttle and it was cutting in and out drop a cylinder or two it did this for 10 - 15 min on and off radio on and off. So I was able to make it come back by cracking throttle open and the radio would come back on and run fine so my first thought was charging issue. I shot straight home 1.5 hrs keeping the ROMs up I never had another problem the rest of the way home and stop for gas and it started right up. I have had charging issues in the past. Its a 99 RSV 33,537 miles on it. I'm hoping some one has run across this issue I have no faith in it right know that it won't leave me stranded. I do all my own work and this one got me wondering where to start. I don't think its a heat related issue we did a stop for an hour before lunch and no problem and it was on 38 degree out. I would be great full for any ideas and help thank you guys. Dave