IGNORED

New firepit and seating area

RSV Angel

I'm trying. I got a big walnut tree laying on her firepit spot. My little poulan trim saws are to small to cut that thing up. Now my new Husqvarna Rancher has been Hijacked on Ebay seller took my money and run. A little C4 should move it and make a nice pit to.

Froggy,

No I got it from a local contractor. It is a peice of galvinized pipe 4ft acrossX24 in. tall. I dug it in 12 in. And got the rock from Home Depot.

My son/nlaw welded up the bench frames and mounted the 2x6's on them for me. I dug the holes and planted the benches in concrete. It will be a good place to burn small limbs,and stuff as we clean up the winter debris, as well as having our cookouts there.I still got some stuff to do too.

Hang in there sunny days will soon be there. Then you will get to be really busy on them "honeydews" Hope you get your saw soon:cool10::080402gudl_prv:

Craig

Love it looks nice. Planning mine to be 3ft across. Can't wait to get it done. Already getting the itch for that warm weather roasting hot dogs, making smores, Cooking in the Dutch oven, grilling out, etc. Want to try and get a cowboy style turn split to put over the fire when needed. That way could roast chicken etc..OH BOYYYYY.

Nice,, My Dad and his buddies made a rotisery (M/S) out of a old truck transmision and a electric motor, used a long solid steel bar with holes drilled in it for the spit and took old truck wheels welded a post in each with a Y on top to hold the spit. then they could shift gears to regulate how fast it turns...they cooked many a Pig on that, and it worked great!!