IGNORED

Honda says "Sayonara Ohio"

Moped

For those that didn't know or don't care Honda Motorcycle USA plant in Marysville, Ohio is closing and moving back to Japan. Brand new plant with some new bikes including another automatic, don't know what size. This past year they made 44,000 VTX and Goldwings. My main reason for the thread is to tell you this will be your last chance to attend the Honda Homecomming July 24-26. The event is unique in that you can tour the bike plant in operation on the 25th or self guided tour on 26th non operational (Saturday) You can see schedule by looking up Honda Homecomming. If you live in or near Ohio it would be a good trip. It's about 35 mi northwest of Columbus

Guest Popeye
Anyone want to hire an electrical engineer? Robotics/ paint systems experience? My cousin's looking for work.

I hear Honda is looking for some good people, must be willing to relocate, though.

:rotf:

According to what I read the 400 enployee's will be transferred to Honda's auto plant, same location.

yes your right no employee will be out of work they are going to be moved to Honda auto plants this was in the news a month or two back