IGNORED

Sissy Bar Passenger Back Rest and quick connect for sale ??

FuzzyRSTD

Hey Fuzzy I have a sissy bar off my 2005 RSTD but it is missing the locks and back rest pad. It is just the chrome bar that was stripped of all other stuff. You can get the locks and the bolts for about $130.00 plus shipping from www.partshark.com. When you get to the web site and get the parts fiche pulled up just look under seat and you will find the locks and bolts. It was taken off after I hit a deer. I could not see any thing wrong with it other than normal wear but I guess it was an insurance thing. Is your address still the same as listed in your profile? If so and you want it I will send it to you.

kickshot

Hey Fuzzy I have a sissy bar off my 2005 RSTD but it is missing the locks and back rest pad. It is just the chrome bar that was stripped of all other stuff. You can get the locks and the bolts for about $130.00 plus shipping from www.partshark.com. When you get to the web site and get the parts fiche pulled up just look under seat and you will find the locks and bolts. It was taken off after I hit a deer. I could not see any thing wrong with it other than normal wear but I guess it was an insurance thing. Is your address still the same as listed in your profile? If so and you want it I will send it to you.

kickshot

Thanks Kickshot. I appreciate the offer. I am still looking and contemplating the idea. The shipping from Texas to me would be rather expensive maybe and I would like to find the thing, or at least the chrome back and locks together. I would like to have it but would not want you to spend a lot for shipping it.

kickshot

Thanks Kickshot. I sent a couple private messages to you with more information. Thank you very much and I will pay for the shipping. Just contact me here or through the information I provided. I have the trunk now just need these parts to get started. I have a trip planned in August and hope to have it all together and working by then.

Thanks again.