IGNORED

RSTD Bar End Weights

Patrolman46

Looking for a set of "RSTD Bar End Weights". I put a set of Flanders "Pull Back" bars on my 06 RSTD. Now I want to put the RSTD bars on my "RSV". I need a set of "Bar End Weights" for a RSTD to put on the bars. The bar end weights are the ones that have the bolt running all the way through them to a nut in the end of the handle bar.

Thanks, Dan

They are great. Mark (Phoneman1981) has a pair on his bike & I had ridden his RSTD & they really fit me well. I ordered them, had about a year before we got around to putting them on at the Tri-State MD in Sterling. Have only ridden a few hundred miles since install, but they are everything I was hoping. No more shoulder aches or neck bind. Do you have a set of "Bar End Weights" 6 a RSTD?

I believe I still have my bar end weights that I'm not using. I replaced my bars with Flanders about 3 years ago (best thing ever) and I know I'll never change them back to stock, so I don't need them. At the same time I opted for the Kuryakyn ISO grips so I couldn't use the stock weights without modification anyway.

I'll have to check when I get home from work, and if I still have them they're yours for the cost of shipping.