IGNORED

Toronto bike show.

wrenchrob

I went to the Toronto bike show today and had a good time. I somehow managed to keep my money in my pocket. It was kind of like a used bike flea market. I was surprised how many bikes for sale. There was only 1 venture there for sale. It was a 2007 midnight with 75000 Kms and they were asking $10500. It looked pretty decent with a couple accessories. The show was a little smaller since last time I was there. I was hoping to purchase a new full face helmet while I was there but I couldn't find the one I was looking for. I'm in the market for a modulure with a flip down tinted shield cause I where glasses. And I want a lot of vents. All and all a good day though other than the $7 Moosehead beer I had. $7 is one thing but moosehead beer is terrible.

Also went today..was there Friday setting up booth...had bad vibes ...but we sold 23 bikes by Sunday afternoon..no real deals on accessories but bought a choko saddlebag organizer for both bags for $20... Better deal than $7 beer but $4.50 for a slice...cmon..

I went and did the tour on Saturday. You would have seen a 2008 Royal Star in silver right beside the 2007, if I hadn't bought it. Just after the close of the deal I met two RSV riders who were able to tell me a lot about the bike and also gave me the heads up on this forum. Looking forward to getting out for my first ride.