IGNORED

CB Headset-6 pin???? Help!

yuckly

I am cornfused again.. dun't take much!

What is the pin configuration for this jack? As you can see, I have the two-prong to go to the cb, the PTT button, and at the end of the other cord is the head-set jack.

I need a behind the ear headset with boom mic for this thang!

Thanks in advance!

You sure didn't provide much information.......

The stuff in the first picture looks like part of a kit Sierra sells that makes a Cobra handheld into a motorcycle CB. There is what appears to be a 5 pin connector in that picture.

The connector in your 2nd picture looks like a headset patch cable. Does the other end plug into that connector in the first picture? How many pins are in it?

Wife has that setup, the part he is holding is the connecter that plugs into the helmet connection. is that what you wanted to know. go to sierra.com found the headset as part of a combo deal w/cb but not separate, must be able to get it separately.

Edited by jonesy
adding something

Wife has that setup, the part he is holding is the connecter that plugs into the helmet connection. is that what you wanted to know. go to sierra.com found the headset as part of a combo deal w/cb but not separate, must be able to get it separately.

thanks!!

got hold of sierra and they told me what i needed to order!

I appreciate your response and your help!