IGNORED

Gerbing Dual Controler

coop

Does anyone know if the controller when in a pocket is supposed to get warmer than the jacket? I routed the wires up in the jacket from the inside pocket down to the wire outlet zip. this way my controller and wiring is all in the liner. Had to put 2 small holes on the inside edge of the liner to do this. This way I only have to zip my jacket and liner down 6" and reach in to adjust.

I just thought the controller was a bit warm. 38F here tonight and took a 1.5 hour ride.

Wool long sleve long john top, the liner and a cool first classic textile jacket I just bought.... very toasty. Knees got a lil cold which I hope buddys deflectors will fix. and lil cold on the ears (brain bucket). I'm gona get a half helmet with earflaps for winter.

Oh yah....garbing t5 hybrid gloves too. Glad I bought this stuff.

Bob

I'm gona check it out tomorrow. I didn't want a bunch of wires to get tangled in... so there all in the jacket liner and I'll have one coil cord to the bike. Once I'm unplugged I can take my out jacket off with out worrying about liners and ditto the liner. Will see it worked out well on last nights ride.

Thanks for the input guys. I'm sure Buddy's knee blockers will be a big help as well.

I'll keep ya posted

Bob