IGNORED

Bearing Numbers

OK I am having a loose feel in my front end again. Enough that it is making me nervous. So I am just going to replace all the bearings. Not sure if that is the problem or not, but I have checked everything else in the past couple months. Tires new and filled to 40+ PSI. New Hagon rear shock. Drive splines greased when new rear tire put on. Changed final drive oil. Did the steering head checks. No air in front shocks (been that way since I got the bike. 0 air is my preference. Front and rear axles torqued accordingly. Seat is bolted down and tight. So I am just going to start replacing stuff. I at least then know that stuff is new and can rule it out. And the bearings seem like a cheap start. Now my question is what bearings and what numbers and where to buy. This would be for front and rear wheel, swingarm, and steering head. I am finding several, but want to make sure they are the right ones before ordering. Here are some I am looking at.

These are supposedly for a 2011 S. It does not say front or rear. Will they fit a 99?

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/14/70/957/15914/26433/PITEM/All-Balls-Wheel-Bearing-and-Seal-Kit-2011-Yamaha-Royal-Star-Venture-S-Parts.aspx