IGNORED

Eureka Springs hiding out

buddy

Well I been on 24/7 at work since mid May and needless to say I'm burned out lol

My boss / best friend told me to take the weekend off so I talked to Peg about hiding out so where do we go yep you guessed it Eureka Springs AR we be here for the weekend will head back Sunday to the 24/7 again until October

Figured we be here at Edelweiss Inn where it nice and quite yeah right the Volkswagen meet is here lot of nice looking cars and some weird ones as well, photo of one in the Inn parking lot I thought my wife was skinny but this takes the cake lol

Nice drive up in the Miata first long trip and so far we are loving it not in much pain right now Peg having fun relaxing but it's weird not having any of the Venture family here sure is quite here only Peg to talk too poor Peg lol

Buddy

• 2 weeks later...

linda and I are heading down to jellystone park tomorrow with the new camper. this is the second time out with it. the first time we were 7 miles from home this time we will be about 29 miles from home. sure would like to see you in eureka springs, but not able to go that far. maybe next year. glad your enjoying your Miata. sure do miss you and peg. bill :2133:

Hey Bill

We miss you two as well our vacation dint last very long then I was having issues with my breathing just out of E.R. Last night did all kinds of test and all were in great shape heart lungs blood work EKG etc etc

still having issues breathing Doc still wondering what's wrong next thing is maybe stress test on my heart this is the main reason I sold the rest of my bikes due to my health

Buddy,

Been a while since we met at the meet and eat but i have been keeping up with your health issues since then on the forum. Wishing u all the best and great health for years to come. We are trying to plan on attending in Mena, but schedules are not cooperating.

Hope to see u again soon.

James

still having issues breathing Doc still wondering what's wrong next thing is maybe stress test on my heart this is the main reason I sold the rest of my bikes due to my health

Hey Buddy, just wanted you to know that Tip (my wife) and I are praying for you and your wife. Hoping and praying they find the problem and you have a total recovery!

We went thru some simular stuff, 5 surgerys later and NO more dirtbikes (was deeply into MX/Harescrambling ) , ended up selling most of my bikes (was in the business).. Those were VERY difficult years (woods riding is in my blood) but we found something we could do together in streetbiking.. If it happens again we will shift gears again and find something else to do together..

I can relate!!

Puc

Hey Bill

We miss you two as well our vacation dint last very long then I was having issues with my breathing just out of E.R. Last night did all kinds of test and all were in great shape heart lungs blood work EKG etc etc

buddy, glad your tests came out alright. maybe your just working to hard. maybe we can get the gang together at bass pro around christmas for dinner in springfield. like the old days. bill