IGNORED

lemons

cliffno350

Guest KitCarson

I suppose these folks mean well.......thing is they have gotten so intelligent they have became stupid!! All things in this world have bacteria on them.....just go wash your hands good......then stick them under an electronic microscope in a hospital lab......all kinds of little bugs crawling around:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I am a plumber.......get so dirty some days it is unreal.......and sometimes eat lunch on the job.......do I wash my hands.......no.....no water yet till I get the water line installed........drop my lunchmeat in the dirt.....hey pick it up and wipe it off on a dirty shirt and eat it:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Has not killed me yet. One time doing a remodel job and it was hot.......middle of July........had this ladies commode sitting on a trash bag in the hall......water was turned off.......sweat pouring off me......simply took the lid off the fill tank and dipped an empty Mcdonalds cup in the tank and got a drink.....she like to have died.....still views me a uncouth!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I suppose these folks mean well.......thing is they have gotten so intelligent they have became stupid!! All things in this world have bacteria on them.....just go wash your hands good......then stick them under an electronic microscope in a hospital lab......all kinds of little bugs crawling around:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I am a plumber.......get so dirty some days it is unreal.......and sometimes eat lunch on the job.......do I wash my hands.......no.....no water yet till I get the water line installed........drop my lunchmeat in the dirt.....hey pick it up and wipe it off on a dirty shirt and eat it:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Has not killed me yet. One time doing a remodel job and it was hot.......middle of July........had this ladies commode sitting on a trash bag in the hall......water was turned off.......sweat pouring off me......simply took the lid off the fill tank and dipped an empty Mcdonalds cup in the tank and got a drink.....she like to have died.....still views me a uncouth!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Like dipping water from the well isn’t it?? ... Heck, if one stores their beer there to chill they’d even cut down on their flush water wouldn’t they!!