IGNORED

poor ,Precious , she has a cut tire

Big Lou

today cleaning for an afternoon cruise.. I seen this line on the tire ,front of course.

seems something got in between the fender and the tire, where the brake line for the handle bar is ,,front brake ,,left ,right ,, ????

the clamp that holds the line from moving has a shiny spot on it where ,,whatever cut my tire went out ..

is there suppose to be some type of fender mounted shield to stop this???? ..there is 3 holes on the bottom of the fender.. if so what does it look like,????>:>>>???>>>:fingers-crossed-emo

didnt quite get to the cords,, but last week in florida I was racing .. could of created a good BOOBOO,,

the cut is about 1/16 in deep and 1/8 wide all the around

The pic shows to placement of the the brake line retainer. Top arrow. It goes through the triangular hole in the fender and is held in place by the rear bolt for the fender mount. Lower arrow.

Inside that area where the fender bolts to the fork is tight. You would of had to of picked up something and carried up inside the fender to get that kind of damage.

You mentioned three holes in the fender. Are they right at the rear bottom edge of the fender? If so, they are, or were for the fender splash guard, or mud flap mount.

From some of the roads you have described..... sound likely. Sounds like time for a new tire.

Yea, new tire,,tomorrow,

The damage is right at the triabgle hole,, and i think i did pick up something and carried it for a while looking at the tire,,

3 holes are at the bottom, ,ffor the trim, mine didnt come with that trim when I bought it,,

,,thing is on all other bikes i rode it before, I could see the wheel,, not now,,,kind of why I asked about some protection from it happening again,,,,,CANT SEE IT

I think,,not sure,,I may of smelled rubber once,,,,, I will get a tire before breafast in the morn,,