IGNORED

New Austin Area Yamaha Dealer

Phoneman1981

Hello Everyone: After leaving Kreg's MD in Waller, Patrolman46 and I drove over to Austin to see Dan's daughter. Shortly after arriving she and her husband whisked us off to an outdoor event that included entertainment by "Asleep at the Wheel" great event. While we were there I noticed a Team Yamaha booth. Fairly new dealer about 4 months old. "Yamaha Fun Center" Boerne TX. The salesperson Robert was very cordial. He set us up with a few goodies. It was a pleasant experience. I only wished that we would have had time to stop and see the dealership before we left on Monday. Just thought I would make mention of it in case others are unaware of the new dealer. Sure looking forward to returning to the area to ride someday!!!!!:)

Hello Everyone: After leaving Kreg's MD in Waller, Patrolman46 and I drove over to Austin to see Dan's daughter. Shortly after arriving she and her husband whisked us off to an outdoor event that included entertainment by "Asleep at the Wheel" great event. While we were there I noticed a Team Yamaha booth. Fairly new dealer about 4 months old. "Yamaha Fun Center" Boerne TX. The salesperson Robert was very cordial. He set us up with a few goodies. It was a pleasant experience. I only wished that we would have had time to stop and see the dealership before we left on Monday. Just thought I would make mention of it in case others are unaware of the new dealer. Sure looking forward to returning to the area to ride someday!!!!!:)

Mark Boerne is only around 22 miles from me, come on down and we will ride over and check it out. Mark