IGNORED

Oklahoma Meet & Eat

deepforkriver

We havent had an Oklahoma meet and eat in 5 years ?? Let's do it!

A reminder (posted here at the recommendation of another Oklahoma member) to get your reserves on the calendar for the meet coming up THIS SATURDAY in Mulhall at Lucille's. It's going to be beautiful 70 plus degree weather and NO RAIN!!!!!:thumbsup2:

We have a couple riders meeting on hwy 51 headed west out of Tulsa around 12:30 so join in for the fun!

Let's go Oklahoma, let's meet and RIDE!

:biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker:

James

We have a couple riders meeting on hwy 51 headed west out of Tulsa around 12:30 so join in for the fun!

Let's go Oklahoma, let's meet and RIDE!

:biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker:

James

Where is the meeting place on HWY 51 on the west side of Tulsa? We're east of Tulsa and would consider meeting up with the other riders to head to the meet and eat.

We will be at the gas station (conoco?) parking lot from 12:30 till 12:45 in Mannford, just west of lake keystone. If you are coming from T-town, the station is just before the pizza hut at the stop light. Same side of the road. (Supposed to be ethanol free gas there also)

I think it's about an hour and 1/2 from there to Mulhall.

let's see if I can get this map to show up.....nope. click on link

http://mapq.st/YyoMYE

James

Ok folks, tomorrow is it! We will see you in Mulhall! 2:30

It's not too late to join us if you happen to be in the area. We have plenty of room! I have talked with the fine people at Lucilles and they assured me they are ready to accommodate us!

We will see you in Mannford Rosebud.

Ride Safe!!!

James

p.s. PM me if you are planning on making it and are not on the list in the calendar area of the site. We will get you a seat at the table!