IGNORED

iPhone app for Venturerider?

ChurchBuilder

Guest scarylarry

I can't the app to download on mind:

http://www.clevelandseniors.com/images/funny/rotary-cell-phone.jpg

Yea I know I need a upgrade:rotf::rotf:

Guest scarylarry

Really I still have flip phone and work crackberry....I hate that crackberry, but verizon is making me a real sweet deal if I renew my contract and get a Andriod or I phone...

The only upside is the smartphones have a camera compare to none...

So I figure a nice steak dinner with my daughter she will give me a crash course on how to turn it on and operate it...

• 1 month later...
On the forumrunner app, I do not see a way to reply to a thread. It leads me read and even thank someone, but not post or reply. Anyone else have this issue?

Hey, Ummm It's just you. I ask Don to take your "REPLY" privileges away...:rasberry:

That about makes us even on that Hottub thing..:scubadive:

On the forumrunner app' date=' I do not see a way to reply to a thread. It leads me read and even thank someone, but not post or reply. Anyone else have this issue?[/quote']

Hello in forumrunner you click on the comment not the persons name bar then it takes you to a page with a back arrow on top click that and that is how I am replying to you

Hello in forumrunner you click on the comment not the persons name bar then it takes you to a page with a back arrow on top click that and that is how I am replying to you

Found the problem... I had the old forum runner free version, and it didn't give me the option to reply. Bought the new version, and I am replying now from my iPhone. I love technology!