IGNORED

Hey PVSoonerFan and any other Okies

rosebud

Hey PVSoonerFan since you're new around here wanted to make sure that you saw this meet & eat we're planning in April.

Would be great if you could make it.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18270

BTW - in Pauls Valley I would suggest that you stay on the lookout for a wiley old fellow riding a 1st gen from Texas who gets your town on a regualar basis. Wild Hair39 - LA Pryor shows up in your part of Oklahoma pretty often.

Are you reminding the okies of the meet and eat early in case they are riding the pigs from an earlier post. I am thinking that would extend the travel time quite a bit. :stirthepot:

Heck, if someone shows up on one of those pigs we're have a good old fashion pig roast in the back yard instead of the meet and eat! Find me a pit and a spit, and some good old hickory firewood.:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: and goodbye pig....

Just wanted to get the meet and eat on as many calendars as possible since we've never done this before...

I've seen the "meet & eat" posted about April 12th @ Arcadia and sure plan on doing my best to be there. Only thing that would prevent it is the Red & White game @ OU and I am not sure what date that game will be. Ya'll have to understand, during football season (whether spring or fall) home games @ OU have my utmost attention. The south end zone wouldn't know how to behave unless I was there. I met a 2nd generation rider from the Sherman/Dennison area a couple of weeks ago at the scoot shop in Shawnee, but didn't get his moniker that he uses. But do plan on me and the mrs. pulling up @ Arcadia on our '07 Black Beauty.