IGNORED

Need a little help......

Yesterday one of my co-workers was packing to leave earlier than usual.. and I asked what was up. She said one of her monitors went out... quit working. I said "did you bump the power switch?" (which is very prominently positioned on the lower corner of the flat panel monitors). She promptly said "No"... then sheepishly "yes"... :) Ya gots to pay that atenshun! ;-)

Actually, my problem with the RSMV audio system is setting the radio stations and presets... the manual doesn't seem clear at all... and when I figure it out it only takes a week of not using the procedure to wipe it from my brain. :( I figured it out again after the power was interrupted... and it has been about a week... so I am not sure if I still remembrer the procedure or not!!! ;-)

Your problem was fixed with what I was going to suggest! Congrats!

Glad you got her fixed.

If I remember correctly, another thing that will cause it not to work is putting your ipod in the cassette door(just to hold it).

Ihought i had found a use for the cassette player but the aux won't work if the cassette senses something in it. Think it might have something to do with the door not closing? been a couple of years ago...Will test :smash2: and let you know.