IGNORED

Its coming together..........

DragonRider

Another successful evening working on the Venture, it starting to look like a motorcycle now. Got all the brakes, shift linkage, drive shaft, installed. Added oil to the engine. turned the key on, the computer display lit up, so all the wiring is right, hit the starter button, zip. battery didn't have the juice, so its on the charger, will try again today, if not new battery will be going in it. I can't believe how much progress a few hours a day can accomplish. Should have been doing it that way all along. I only plan on spending a couple of hours on it each evening but end up doing about 4 hours or better, after 10 hours at work then 4 out in the shop, I have no problem sleeping. Plan is to have ir ready to ride by Monday, thats if the throttle cables get here in time.:dancefool::dancefool:

Get a 2nd gen and you dont have to work on it 4 hours a day waiting for it to come together.I rather spend the 4 hours a day riding even "IF" it is slower but then again you would be spending more money for gas

Get a 2nd gen and you dont have to work on it 4 hours a day waiting for it to come together.I rather spend the 4 hours a day riding even "IF" it is slower but then again you would be spending more money for gas

With a 2nd Gen you won't have 4 hrs to work on it. You would spend all your time trying to get somewhere....Anywhere....:think::whistling: