IGNORED

met a fellow verture rider

w.steve wells

i wasa at the local honda shop today and a fellow venture rider and told him about this great site and was telling about the benifits of the leveling bars for his bike he seemed really interested inseeing this site and learning more, he was from paris ky and his first name is Montana, i think he'll be stopping by soon. steve:325:

bob, his name is montana odgen he rides a 2011 ,i think, its blue and black , and yes now the oners of the orig. honda shop in flemingsburg moved to maysville but have opened a kawaksi? shop in the old build. and also have a nice yamaha shop in sharky just out of morehead, all three are great shops to deal with in all departments, steve:325:

I thought the Honda guy opened Richmond store and was so successful he moved all his eggs to the one basket in Richmond. Obviously I was misinformed.

I dealt with the Honda guy when they were in the 2 story building, back in the 60's, up until they moved to the brick building on Mt Sterling Road. Good to hear there is a shop back in there, Fburg and Maysville can easily support a good shop.

The name Montana Ogden doesn't ring any bells, may know him if I saw him