IGNORED

RSTD Windshield

lshafer

Does anyone know if F4Customs makes a tall windshield for the RSTD? I'd like to get a little wider windshield but have been hesitant to go with the Clearview due to a number of posts about terrible shipment times.

If anyone has suggestions, I'm all ears...:Bunny:

Pretty sure F4 does not do a windshield for the RSTD (too bad,, I would have one now).

I did get a Clearview a few years ago, with vent. I just use it during the winter.

Kind of big and hot during the summer.

Hey, that F4 on my RSV is the BEST EVER!

Mike G

I too had heard about the completion times with Clearview, but at Christmas they had a great sale so I tried them. My experienced turned out to be the opposite of what I'd in many ways.

First their communication was horrible when I had questions about their product, but great once I got the info and placed an order. I was informed of every phase of processing. Strangely, my last email from them was that my shield (not available in stock) would be manufactured and shipped in the next 10 days. TWO days later, it was delivered to my house. My order was incomplete as the lowers I had ordered were not in the box. One email to Clearview and a prompt reply apologized for the mistake and assured me the lowers would be sent ASAP. They arrived 4 days later.

What did I take from my experience? It was much the same as many others; some good, some bad. I believe they read their emails, they just don't answer them. I would classify the company as lacking a bit (seriously, just a bit) in professionalism and customer service, but the bottom line was the quality of the shield (and the lowers when they finally arrived) and that was perfect.

PM me if you want a detailed review/comparison of the Clearview over a stock shield. Bottom line: I am extremely happy with it and have no regrets. Can't say I wouldn't be leery doing business with them again though.