IGNORED

What's Your SS# Worth?

FROG MAN

Do to circumstances beyond your control Who has access to your SS#? All personel record files you have ever done business with just sitting in some file cabinet or database. School records,banks,utilities,doctor office, X wife,maybe even public record doc at the court house. So what is your SS# worth to someone else? Were not talking about Credit card theft here but Identity Theft. My neighbor just pulled her free credit report to see what was wrong and found out someone had run up $40,000 in bad debt using her SS#.Identity Theft is harder to wipe clean then just a stolen credit card number with purchase. I think we would all be suprised to learn how easy it is to get yours or my SS#.

Edited by FROG MAN

I wish someone would steal my wife's Credit Cards.

They would probably use them less than she does!

:rotf::rotf::sick::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money:

Reminds me of my brothers wife in the phillipines. He talks to her everyday on skype. I can't understand her broken english very well but one thing comes through loud and clear. SEND MO MONEY!

Securing people's personal information has been a facet of my career going on 18 years. Believe me when I say the Federal Government takes it very seriously but crooks are getting better and better at attaining personal information. So I have to constantly attend training to try and stay ahead of the curve.

The easiest method most use is something called social engineering; simply put the crooks prey on people's basic desire to be helpful. It is easy to avoid if one just pauses a second and thinks before handing out information over the phone or online.

Just remember when in doubt hang up or delete. Just my opinion.