IGNORED

Cd Changer

1maddog

G/DAY MADDOG HERE AGAIN. I AM AFTER SOME INFO ABOUT PUTTING A CD PLAYER IN MY VENTURE SIDE PANELS AND WONDER IF ANY ONE HAS FIXED A CD PLAYER IN THEIR VENTURE. IF SO HAVE YOU ANY PHOTOS THAT I COULD VIEW AS I HAVE HEARD THAT THE SIDE PANNIERS ARE THE BEST PLACE TO FIX THE PLAYER.

LOOK FORWARD TO ANY REPLYS.

AGAIN XMAS GREETINGS TO ALL:starz::15_8_211[1]:

:australia: AUSSIE 1MADDOG:7_6_3[1]:

Sorry, no pics. But I do know how to mount it. Mine was in the left side saddlebag. Remove the bottom front bolt and buy a longer one at the hardware store. Bolt the bracket to this bolt hole and run the wire through the hole on the side of the bag.

I hope this is what you were talking about.:080402gudl_prv:

I do not have photos on the computer yet. But I have installed a 12 disc CD player in the left saddle bag of the 83 Venture, cord remote on the steering panel and Peg has the cordless remote in my driver backrest bag. Been used for the last two years with no problems. Well post photos tomorrow afternoon.

buddy

I was going to do the same thing a while back and was talked out of it and decided to go with an mp3 player as it is half the size of a pack of smokes and holds a couple thousand songs where a 10 disck changer will give you 120-150 songs and take up half of your trunk or saddle bag. I removed my casette player put on a blank cover, put a piece of velcro to hold the mp3 player in place, and installed a switch and cable I bought though one of the members and bada bing I have over 2000 songs sitting on my dash and a flip of the switch takes it from the radio to the mp3 player. Then just unplug the mp3 player and put it in the trunk when stopped.

Just a thought before you give up a pile of trunk space.

Paul