IGNORED

BaggerShield New Tall and Wide Venture Shield

BaggerShield

The new BaggerShield for the RSV is all finished and currently in production. The new model adjusts from 10.5" to 16.5" and is 4" wider than the OEM shield. Thank you to everyone for their suggestions in the development of this shield. We tried to incorporate all of the feedback we received. The new shields will be ready in about 2 weeks and we are currently taking orders. Remember all Venturerider.org members receive 10% off plus free priority shipping. Send me a PM for your code to use at www.baggershield.com or give me a call to order by phone.

Tomfieb was kind enough to let us use his bike for fit up and photo shoot. Here's a look at the new shield.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb402/BaggerShield/BaggerShield%20Product%20Line/StarVen105-165.jpg

Thanks again and ride safe,

When, when, and when!

Can't wait!

I want one!:cool10:

Will it be adjustable?

Tinted?

It will be out later this fall. Not sure on an exact date yet. I'll keep you posted. It will be adjustable and the dimensions will be similar to the tall and wide one we just released. It will be tinted on the bottom piece and clear on the top.