IGNORED

Maybe time to trade

Thistledown

Went to Americade last week, great time. Rode the new 2012 wing and I just got to have one. I especially want the ABS. Since it does not look like Yahama is interested in any thing new to replace the RSV this I guess the wing is the other choise. The price makes me kind of sick and I think the cost of maintaining will be a lot more, Am I right ? Well , I am rambling on but I think I want the 2012 and not the 2010 because of seating position, and other refinements, some comments here please? Price wise look like I could buy a 2010 for 20K and keep my RSV or give them my RSV and 20K for a 2012,

My '06 RSV has 74000 miles on it and is very excellent condition, any one interested, I hate to give it to a dealer, but I would like some comments and suggestions on the 2010 vs the 2012 and any thing else any one wants to comment on.

I will probally stick with 1st Gens forever but ABS brakes really make me think. Seems I am always getting into tight places. Are they that good. When I first got my Saab (not a bike) but playing with it on the way home one morning I forgot it was the 1st day of school. Came around a 40 mph curve about 75 to 80 and would have eaten a school bus if not for ABS brakes. Would have a hard time living with that one if i had hurt a kid. Makes me wonder how the brakes would be on a bike. NOT THAT I WOULD EVER NEED THEM!!:whistling:

While I know the Wing isn't for everyone I finally got mine where I am actually more comfortable on it than my RSV I had. It's a joy to ride and handling is nothin short of superb. I've heard of guys that are tall and can't get comfy,a seat change and finding the correct Hwy pegs are the key to resolve that. Loved my Venture and it was trouble free but like this better. Maintenance,not an issue. Change my own oil. That's it.